Be a part of the Inventors at i5 KIDS Early Learning Center!
Our Inventors will spend their day in a safe, fun and engaging environment that will encourage them to use their imaginations to help them navigate through their world. The students will engage in cooperative play, be encouraged to exhibit more reasoning skills as they ask more questions about their world. They will be taught using the Little Treasures Curriculum and through our weekly Bible Lessons where they will learn about the unwavering love of Jesus Christ, which will be presented to them through songs, prayers, and age-appropriate activities. When your child transitions from this stage of development they will have a firm grasp on the world around them and will be developed academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally.
6:30-7:30 AM Arrival in the Creators’ Room
7:30-8:20 AM Transition to Classroom and Breakfast
8:20-9:00 AM Free Play/Centers
9:00-9:15 AM Morning Circle
9:15-9:30 AM Snack
9:30-9:40 AM Bathroom Break and Reading
9:40-10:00 AM Curriculum Circle
10:00-10:40 AM Centers
10:40-11:00 AM Clean-up and Bathroom Break
11:00-11:30 AM Outside/Activity Room Time
11:30-12:30 PM Lunch
12:30-2:30 PM Naptime/Bathroom
2:30-3:00 PM Wake-up/ Bathroom Break
3:00-3:15 PM Snack
3:15-3:45 PM Activity Room
3:45-3:55 PM Afternoon Circle
3:55-4:15 PM Centers/Free Play/ Bathroom Break
4:15-5:30 PM Outside (Weather permitting)
5:30-6:00 PM Free Play in the World Changers’ Room/Bathroom Break
6:00-6:30 PM Departure in the Builders’ Room
Little Treasures, offers proven tools and strategies for helping teachers give students what they need to succeed. High-quality literature, coupled with explicit instruction and ample practice, insures all students have what they need to learn and grow as lifelong readers and writers.
- Promote positive relationships for all children and adults to encourage each child’s sense of individual worth.
- Implement a curriculum that fosters all areas of child development: cognitive, emotional, language, physical, and social.
- Use developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate and effective teaching approaches.
- Provide ongoing assessments of a child’s learning and development and communicate the child’s progress to the family.
- Promote the nutrition and health of children and protect children and staff from injury and illness.
- Employ a teaching staff that has the educational qualifications, knowledge, and professional commitment necessary to promote children’s learning and development and to support families’ diverse needs and interests.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with each child’s family.
- Establish relationships with and use the resources of the community to support the achievement of program goals.
- Provide a safe and healthy physical environment.
- Implement strong personnel, fiscal, and program management policies so that all children, families, and staff have high-quality experiences.
Our dedicated staff creates an optimal environment for learning that will nurture creativity and independence as well as social, emotional, and academic development for the children in our care! Meet our Inventors team!
The Inventors Team
As Program Director, Stephanie oversees the day to day operations of the center and serves as a primary point of contact for parents and staff. Stephanie focuses on providing the resources and support needed for the staff to provide a safe, fun and engaging early learning experience for children to succeed. She is also the amazing teacher that sparks the creative minds of the Inventors’ Classroom. Stephanie has 17 years of experience as an Early Childhood Educator, with 13 of those years being here at i5KIDS. Stephanie graduated with an AA degree in Early Childhood Education from the Community College of Baltimore County and a BA in Liberal Arts with a focus in Education from Notre Dame of Maryland University.
Gracie Collins joined as an Aide at i5 KIDS in the summer of 2016. Gracie is a senior in high school and is currently interning for her child development program. She has two sisters and one brother that she helps as they grow older. She enjoys teaching and interacting with children on a daily basis. On her free time, she plays volleyball in the fall along with babysitting on the weekends.