1. Lead & Assistant Teachers
Teachers are responsible for preparing an inviting and developmentally appropriate classroom environment for children to learn. Work includes but is not limited to lesson planning, differentiating instruction based on given curriculum, demonstrating leadership abilities and working cohesively as a team with other teachers, engaging with children to create a positive learning experience and modeling appropriate play and behaviors, administering assessments, communicating with parents about the care and development of their child(ren). Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in any field or an Associates Degree in Early Childhood
- Education is preferred (Required for Lead Teacher positions), CDA
- 90 Clock hour certification preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certified preferred
- Completed at least one (1) full year of experience working under supervision primarily with preschoolers in a licensed child care center, nursery school, church operated school, or similar setting preferred, but not required
- A philosophy of education of young children which aligns with the mission, vision and philosophy of i5 KIDS Early Learning Center
Why our company: Full Time and Part Time positions available. Pay ranges from $8-$13/hour, commensurate on experience and education.
Excellent benefits – Paid-time off, holiday pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid professional development and training, employee discount for children attending i5 KIDS, positive work environment where the people come before the task.